Monday, August 11, 2008

Hot hot heat

Jeans-sears/mens' t-kmart/mens' vest-thrifted/boys shoes-thrifted
Hola! Finally uploaded a photo from Saturday.... But I guess is better late than never eh?
As warning to my dear readers, I can't figure out self-timer to save my life. I've had my camera for over a year and it still baffles me. So please bear with theses shoddy photos. and my legs aren't that short! Bad angle.... Plus, I am kinda short 5'5''.... And I took that without the shoes, which were solid black chucks. Went to Shakespear in the Park that got moved inside due to rain, and I nearly died of heat stroke. I managed to survive even though they filled the aisles with chairs so if there were a fire, i'd be offed! Thankfully noone was smoking other than under the collar.

By the way, i'm having formatting issues with this post so please, once again, bear with me.

3 comments:

Stararah said...

That vest is sweeeeeeet. Thrifted, too!

Glad you're back. :) (Even if my blog is technically gone. Haha.)

Imelda said...

Love the outfit, especially the vest, it's so beautifull!
I'll change your link!
Glad you're back!

Hannah said...

The vest is great, except I can see how you almost died of a heat stroke. :P

Sure we can link up!