Saturday, August 16, 2008

Whore at the Thrift Store










Did I ever mention i'm vulgar? Because I am, to an extreme. I swear frequently and talking about things that would make your grandmother slap you is just shootin the breeze to me.




And yes, I really am as pale as I look in the photo in the last post. I don't tan, its ridiculous. But that's life.






Recently i've become more and more addticed to thrift stores. So much so that i'm known by name at the local Good Will... And we regularly talk about our pets and the housing in my town ha.




We're going to my boys ton for labor day weekend and im stoked to be able to thrift in a real college town while he's in school. Wohoo for homeschooling!!






4 comments:

Wendy said...

I am such a thrift whore! Nice finds.

Squishybubble said...

Coool finds!! yeah...I will add you to my links!!

Imelda said...

Lovely pieces!

1234 said...

white t with cool print is sweet.